Treats: What better way to congratulate our children than with a special gift on performance day! Our kids have been practicing non-stop for Annie Jr. and cannot wait to show off their acting and singing. All items below will be wrapped and available for pick up prior to the performance (at MPMS) on April 20th.
Note: These items are only available for pre-order. They will not be sold the day of the performance.
Deadline to Order is March 31!
C-Notes: A C-Note is a purchased note that goes in the back of the yearbook. You can write a note to a teacher, a 5th grader, your buddy...Send your love!
2022-2023 Yearbook Photos: The yearbook staff invites students and parents to submit photos for the yearbook. If you’ve got great photos of school and community events or you and your friends just having fun, we’d like to see them.Our photographers can’t be everywhere. Help us get as many photos as possible to create a terrific book everyone will want to have.
SUBMIT YOUR PHOTOS ONLINE
1. LOG ON TO: images.jostens.com
2. Enter Login ID: 0639FLqLYxYsYrcKA9244hg
3. Click on “Select My Images.”
4. Browse to select the photo(s) you wish to upload.
5. Enter information about the photo and provide contact information in case the staff needs additional information.
6. Click “Upload Chosen Images.”
It’s that easy! Submit your photos today!
PTO MEMBERSHIP & BUZZ BOOK ACCESS: Please join the PTO to help support our children and our community. The PTO funds school programs, field trips, teacher/staff appreciation luncheons and gifts, school wish list items and family activities. With your membership, you will also receive access to the Buzz Book. You must have a paid PTO membership in order to access forms to sign up for fundraisers and school events.
Curious about what the PTO does? Click Here!
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES: Are you looking for ways to get involved with the PTO and volunteer at Collins? Check out the options and sign up for as many activities as you'd like!
REMIND APP: We all have so much to keep track of these days! Sign up for the Remind App and let the PTO help you out. Once you enroll, we will text you important reminders about upcoming events and deadlines. Note: all messages sent from the Remind App are sent directly from the PTO about PTO events. We will not send LPS related messages.
Your child's grade has been automatically rolled over to the new school year. No need to re-enroll.
If you have any questions, contact Khyati Chhadwa at Khyatichhadwa@gmail.com
LABEL DADDY- Who’s thinking of spring and summer sports, camp and just socializing again with others? You’ll need your water bottles, gear and clothing well labeled. Might we recommend using LABEL DADDY self stick labels? Order in a variety of patterns and designs. Your purchase will also support Collins. Win Win!
Please request to join our PTO Facebook page to stay informed!
Click the button above or log onto Facebook and search: “Collins Elementary School PTO.”
Any questions, please contact Melanie Wurtele.
AMAZONSMILE FOR AMAZON APP! Now you can earn money from all eligible Amazon purchases directly from your Amazon app! Please follow the directions below:
AMAZONSMILE FOR PC: Do you know that you can shop on Amazon AND support Collins at the same time (especially on cyber Monday or for holiday shopping)? Whenever you shop on Amazon, go to www.smile.amazon.com instead. Choose “Collins PTO" (that’s how it’s listed) as your charity, and a percentage of every purchase comes back to our school. The more people who choose this option for their Amazon purchases, the more money the PTO raises for various programs which benefit our children!
GIVE BACK TO COLLINS WHENEVER YOU SHOP ONLINE: Go to www.igive.com and register with Collins School PTO. It takes 30 seconds to sign up, but once you do, a portion of your purchase from hundreds of online retailers will come back to Collins. It’s a simple and easy way to give back every time you make an online purchase.
No more clipping paper Box Tops, but you can still earn eBoxTops for Collins! It’s simple, just download the Box Tops App and register your information. When you shop, scan your receipt through the App and any earned eBoxTops will load!
4 EASY WAYS TO GIVE BACK TO COLLINS!
- Smile.Amazon.com: Do all of your normal Amazon shopping while giving back to Collins. Go to smile.amazon.com and select Collins PTO as your charitable organization.
- igive.com: Take a couple of minutes to register at igive.com, install the igive button, and then shop online at all of your favorite sites while earning money for Collins.
- Box Tops for Education: double dip on our Box Tops benefits by registering your Shop Rite Price Plus card here: http://www.shoprite.com/shoprite-for-my-school/. Also, keep cutting out box tops on all participating items and send them into school with your child.
- Label Daddy: Need labels for your child's clothing and accessories? Cut back on lost and found at both school and amp by going to www.labeldaddy.com and using code COLLINS for a 10% discount while earning a giveback for Collins.
- Support Collins every time you shop online through Kiindly.com! With over 1,100 top-global stores, including Nordstrom, Target, Orbitz, Modell’s, StubHub, Macy's;s and GameStop, you earn cashback (KIIND Cash) on purchases that can be donated to Collins PTO. Additionally, Kiindly.com automatically processes employee matching programs, which can double or triple KIIND Cash donations. The best part, you raise funds with no additional cost or time commitment!! Join for free at https://www.kiindly.com and choose “Collins PTO” as your nonprofit. Help support Collins--it's so easy!!